Upa-lala - Back 2 School "Made with LOVE" Series

Friday, August 30, 2013



I'm back... Sorry I didn't get this posted sooner, I have been having some technical difficulties!
But I think we are back in business now! :) 
So anyway, my kiddos just finished their first week of school yesterday!!!!  and I have to admit, I am EXHAUSTED!!! Probably more exhausted then they are!
Let's get busy finishing up our Back 2 School "Made with LOVE" Series!



I have officially fallen in LOVE with this next shop!!! 
Upa-lala makes high quality water-proof bags. 
Everything from waterproof drawstring bags to reusable snack bags for your kiddos lunch.



We were given the AMAZING opportunity to try out some of these bags for ourselves and I have to tell you.... they blew me away!  I could NOT be more impressed! 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, but I was provided with waterproof bags for review. 
All opinions are my own


Upa-lala's bags come in a variety of sizes and some gorgeous patterns.
We tried out the Small and Extra Small Eco-bags and could not be happier with them..
We have honestly used them EVERY single day since they arrived.


The bags are made with the most amazing quality. I have tried a few different kinds of reusable bags before and have always ended up throwing them out because they would get stained, or the zippers would break, or the fabric or liner would tare. Upa-lala's bags are made with a liner that is certified food safe. They are also lead-free, bpa free, and phthalate free. The bags comply with FDA and CPSIA requirements. 
How great is that? I couldn't feel more comfortable putting my son's lunch in these bags everyday! 


Jonathon LOVES taking them to school in his lunch bag and using them around the house when he wants a snack. The bags are the perfect size and are so easy to clean. I simply flip the bag inside out and wipe clean the liner with a warm soapy cloth. After using the bags everyday for about 2 weeks (several times a day) with a variety of food, including blueberries, the bags still look as great as the day they came! 


Brittan is the owner and the creator at Upa-lala and she is such a sweetheart. 
I was amazed at how quickly the bags came and how perfect they were! 
It is obvious that she makes each and every bag with love! 
Here are some of my absolute favorites!


Look at those fabrics... Aren't they gorgeous?



I'm totally crushing on these cute little lovey whales!!! :) 


You definitely want to head over to Upa-lala and check out of the amazing bags and styles she has available. I promise you will NOT be disappointed! 
Brittan is so sweet she has decided to offer all of you awesome Bella Caiden readers 15% off your entire purchase! Just use code bellacaiden at checkout (expire 9/15/13)

Also head over and check out Upa-lala on Facebook and Twitter and leave Brittan some LOVE! 
Make sure you tell her I sent you:) 

I'll be back tomorrow with an "old school" favorite to share! 
and Monday we will be officially opening up the GIVEAWAY!
xoxo
















share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, August 30, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

Leave a Reply

 
Pin It button on image hover