Tiny Trinket Shop- Back 2 School "Made with LOVE"

Tuesday, August 6, 2013




Who's ready to get started Back 2 School shopping with amazing handmade items?
Today I have an amazing store and the sweetest lady to help get you started! 


The Tiny Trinket Shop makes "custom and personalized hand stamped jewelry and trinkets"! 
If you are looking for a beautiful custom necklace they are the place to shop. 


They have a BEAUTIFUL selection to choose from and the prices can NOT be beat! 
Here are a few of my favorite pieces.






When I first found the Tiny Trinket Shop I fell in LOVE with there Bag Tags.
I had the pleasure of receiving one for my little man and I have to tell you, they did NOT disappoint. 
Jonathon is starting 1st Grade this year which means he will be riding the bus home from school some days. 
He is a smart kid, but if you put him in a crowd he becomes a nervous wreck. He forgets everything and doesn't talk to anyone. This had me pretty worried about the start of the year, but I feel so much better now that he has his Bag Tag. I know that even if he won't tell someone his bus # it will be visible for a teacher of older child to help him out. 


I have to be honest. When the Bag Tag arrived it completed exceeded my expectations. It is light weight and  beautifully stamped. It attaches securely to Jonathon's backpack so I have NO worries of it falling off or of him taking it off and for only $8.00 plus shipping it is a total steal! 

Jonathon thought it would be important to give it a good durability test. (15 minutes of swinging) 

The Tiny Trinket Shop's products are amazing but equally as important I have to take a moment to tell you about Carrie, the owner of the shop. If you are anything like me, Customer Service can really make or break an online buying experience. When I first messaged Carrie about the Bag Tag I was beyond impressed with how quickly she responded. She is such a sweetheart. I sent her a message with the information I wanted the tag to include. She messaged back right away that she had received the details and would make the tag and ship it out. Shortly after I received a message with the tracking information. Carrie kept me up to date every step of the way and was friendly and helpful throughout the entire ordering process. 


Jonathon is LOVING his new bag tag and I hope your kiddos will too.
The Tiny Trinket Shop is awesome and I hope you will all head over an check out all the amazing items they have for sale!
 Remember how nice I said Carrie was??? She is about to be even nicer!!
Carrie is offering all of you fantastic Bella Caiden readers 25 % off ANYTHING in her shop!!!
Just use code Bella25 at checkout!
 Offer expires September 15th.
How great is that?

Also head over the the Tiny Trinket Shop on Facebook and show Carrie some love!!! 
Make sure you tell her I sent you! :)

Follow along with the rest of our Back 2 School "Made with LOVE" Series so you don't miss a thing!
At the very end I will be offering an incredible Back 2 School "Made with LOVE" prize pack filled with goodies from ALL of our featured shops!!!

xoxo







share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

One Response to “Tiny Trinket Shop- Back 2 School "Made with LOVE"”

  1. This is so cute! I love that it is personalized for him and you'll both have the security of him getting on the right bus!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover