Brooki Ellen- Back 2 School "Made with LOVE"

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Hump Day Everyone! 
I am so excited  for today's Back 2 School "Made with LOVE" shop and I think you will be too. 


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, but  I was provided with a Reusable Lunch Bag for review. 
All opinions are my own.

Brooki Ellen sells a variety of stylish reusable products. 
Everything from diaper covers to lunch bags.
In the words of the owner Brooke, they sell "stylish diaper covers and other reusable awesomeness" ! 
Reusable awesomeness! I love that:) 



I have to tell you I have fallen in love with this shop!
Brooke uses beautiful and unique fabric to create her hand made items. 
Everything is colorful and fun and carefully made. 


Brooki Ellen provided us with one of their reusable insulated lunch bags for review and we couldn't be happier with it. The quality of the stitching and material is amazing. 
The handle at the top makes it so easy for a small child to carry and the Velcro closure is perfect for little ones who are new to the cafeteria scene. I loved that Jonathon was able to fill the lunch bag and still had plenty of room for a large drink. It was simple for him to open to get to his lunch and the insulated liner did not allow any moisture to drip out!
Jonathon couldn't be more excited about this lunch bag and he loves the material! 


These lunch bags are perfect for your child heading back to school. There are so many amazing styles to choose from including the messenger bag, the fold over snap top, and the Velcro closure. You are sure to find the perfect bag for your little one. (or for yourself :)


While your visiting Brooki Ellen's shop make sure you check out all the other amazing items they have to offer. I am LOVING these amazing shopping bags! I can't believe how much stuff they can hold! WOW!



I am absolutely giggles over these ruffled diaper covers!
Almost makes me want to have another baby... I said ALMOST!  :) 



The Waterproof Diaper Covers are so stylish. 
They fit a baby 7-30 pounds when the snaps are adjusted into the various sizes. 
They work with any prefold or fitted cloth diaper and are perfect as a swim diaper on there own.

I honestly couldn't be more excited to share this shop with all of you. 
I was so impressed with Brooke's amazing customer service and I'm sure you all will be too! 

Head over to Facebook and check out Brooki Ellen's page and make sure to leave her some love!
You can also find her on Twitter! Make sure you tell her I sent you! 

And as always, make sure you follow along for the rest of our Back 2 School "Made with LOVE" series. 
Tomorrow I have a beautiful headband and necklace set to share with all of you and the time has almost arrived for me to share our AWESOME Back 2 School "Made with LOVE" giveaway!!! 
Trust me, you don't want to miss that! 










share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

Leave a Reply

 
Pin It button on image hover