DIY Photo Booth

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Who doesn't LOVE a good party? 
The friends and family, the decorations, the yummy food... such a good time. 
The hard part for me when hosting a party is that I am usually always so busy "hostessing" that I never get a chance to take any pictures. So, a few weeks ago when we through a birthday party for my sweet little niece while she was visiting from Florida, we decided to set up our very own version of a photo booth.


It was nothing fancy. Just some streamers twisted and taped to the wall on my mom's deck with a bunch of balloons to top it off. I also used my silhouette and made some cute homerun signs and pennants to hang on the streamers that matched our softball theme. 
And of course, nothing completes a photo booth like some super silly paper accessories. 


Everyone had a TON of fun being silly and taking pictures.
Check out some of our photos below. 











I don't think I will throw another party without a DIY photo booth. 
They are just wayyyy to much fun:) 

xoxo


share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

3 Responses to “DIY Photo Booth”

  1. love this! seems so fun.


    http://the-malachite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job not only with the photo booth but with everything. Thanks so much everyone had so much fun, you sure know how to pull things together great job.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover