On Display Monday- Linkup #6

Monday, June 17, 2013



Hey there EVERYONE!!! I have been having the MOST AMAZING time competing in the One Crafty Contest over at One Artsy Mama and I am so sad that it is almost over but I am thankful that I have met some pretty cool people along the way. 

Brianna is in the Top 3 with me and she is an AWESOME crafter! 


 She hosts a linky party called On Display Monday which she is nice enough to let me co-host! 
So please join in and link up all of your awesome posts! 
and be sure to check out all the other amazing co-hosts!!! 
They are some pretty amazing ladies/ bloggers so show them some love!!! 





and me:) Of course!!!! 




Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.1.      You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
2.      Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
3.      Please no giveaways, stores, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4.      Add the party button or a visible link to your blog’s sidebar or party page. This way others can find the party and join in! If you’ve been featured, grab the feature button!
5.      Follow your co-hosts and me via email or social media. This way you’ll be notified of featured projects and when the next party starts.
6.      Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules. On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, June 17, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

Leave a Reply

 
Pin It button on image hover