March Package Pals

Friday, April 19, 2013


Well it is one of my FAVORITE times of year again... 
Time for C.R.A.F.T.'s Package Pal exchange! 
You can read all about my past PP exchanges here, here, here, and here

I'm a little obsessed with this swap... Can you tell??? :) 
This time I was paired with Valerie from Occasionally Crafty. Through getting to know about her, I found out that she loves seasonal decor. I knew right away that I wanted to make something fun for Spring... so this is what I came up with.  


The flowers are made from card stock and the plaque is an old cabinet door that I painted and added some vinyl. (Zechariah 10:1) I absolutely LOVE how it turned out and now I can't wait to make one for myself:) 
I will be back tomorrow with all the details about how I made it! ... so stay tuned!


Valerie sent me this super cute ruffle apron and some fun crafting goodies!!! 


I am linking up to the March Package Pal Linky over at C.R.A.F.T. Make sure you stop out all of the awesome projects! and follow Jamie so that you are notified when the next Package Pal sign ups begin!





share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, April 19, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

2 Responses to “March Package Pals”

 
Pin It button on image hover