The Tangled Path/ Just Animal Pillows

Thursday, February 13, 2014


Today I have a special treat for everyone. I am sharing not one but TWO amazing Etsy shops.
The Tangled Path and Just Animal Pillows are owned by the very talented, Natalie and have quickly become some of my favorite Etsy shops. 


If you are looking for some gorgeous and high quality pillows these are the shops for you.
I recently had the opportunity to receive one of the Elephant Pillows from Natalie and it is AMAZING!
As a pillow hoarder myself I can honestly say I haven't seen a pillow more perfectly stitched. You can definitely tell that Natalie puts her time and love into these pillows.


Seriously...Have you ever seen a straighter stitch?!? I think not! 


The elephant itself is bright and colorful and a thick durable fabric. 
I have no doubt that this pillow will last for years. 


At 12x12" these pillow covers are the perfect size and a great accent for any space.
The backs have the envelope style closure and come in some unbelievably gorgeous fabrics. I went with this pink one and absolutely love it, but there are so many to chose from.
 Check out Just Animal Pillows to see all of the bright and fun choices available.
I honestly can't say enough about the style and quality of these pillow covers!

Both of Natalie's shops are filled with gorgeous goodies! 
So I thought I would share a few of my personal favs with you all. 

I have been stalking this beautiful set of pillow covers for days. 
Love the color! Love the pattern!



This gorgeous yellow pillow would be perfect in my living room!! (hint hint)


But pillow covers aren't the only thing for sale at The Tangled Path
They have everything from pillow covers, to scarfs, bags, totes, tableware, and so much more. 
You definitely want to go check out their site to see all the goodies that are available. 

I am in LOVE with this Messenger Bag! 
It has officially been added to my MUST HAVE list! 


So if you are like me, and you LOVE a good deal.... 
Natalie is so AWESOME she is offering all Bella Caiden readers $5.00 off their purchase at 
BOTH of her shops!  WOOHOOO!!!! 
Just enter code BellaCaiden at checkout before March 3rd for the savings! 

So hurry.... LEAVE NOW and go check out The Tangled Path and Just Animal Pillows.
and while you are at it you can follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Make sure you leave Natalie some LOVE and tell her Bella Caiden sent you! 

xoxo 
Shannon






share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 13, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

Leave a Reply

 
Pin It button on image hover