DIY Photo Booth

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Who doesn't LOVE a good party? 
The friends and family, the decorations, the yummy food... such a good time. 
The hard part for me when hosting a party is that I am usually always so busy "hostessing" that I never get a chance to take any pictures. So, a few weeks ago when we through a birthday party for my sweet little niece while she was visiting from Florida, we decided to set up our very own version of a photo booth.


It was nothing fancy. Just some streamers twisted and taped to the wall on my mom's deck with a bunch of balloons to top it off. I also used my silhouette and made some cute homerun signs and pennants to hang on the streamers that matched our softball theme. 
And of course, nothing completes a photo booth like some super silly paper accessories. 


Everyone had a TON of fun being silly and taking pictures.
Check out some of our photos below. 











I don't think I will throw another party without a DIY photo booth. 
They are just wayyyy to much fun:) 

xoxo


share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

3 Responses to “DIY Photo Booth”

Leave a Reply

 
Pin It button on image hover