On Display Link Party #7

Monday, June 24, 2013


Happy Monday Everyone!!! 
Thank you all so much for joining in my very first co-hosted linky party last week!
I had so much fun checking out all of your amazing projects!!! 

Check out all the awesome projects being featured this week!!! 
Features from On Display Monday Party #6
My pick of the week was the gorgeous Messenger Bag shared by Homemade Frenzy! 
I am not much of a sewer myself but I am completely drooling over the GORGEOUS fabric!!! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!


1. Shannon's pick: Messenger Bag by Handmade Frenzy 
2. Heather's pick: Adorable Dress for Little Girls by Will Cook for Shoes 
3. Randi's pick: Pallet Sign by Two Girls and a Glue Gun 
4. Brianna's pick: Fairy Garden by the Vintage Umbrella
5. Britney's pick: Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs by I Dig Pinterest

So who is ready to get their linky on this week??!?!? :) 
Please join me 

and my awesome host 
Brianna @ Craft & Repeat
and  co-hosts for another fun party!! 

Heather @ Frugal Fit Family

Britney @ The Princess and Her Cowboys

Randi @ Sowdering About





share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, June 24, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

Leave a Reply

 
Pin It button on image hover