XoXo- Free Valentine's Printable

Friday, January 18, 2013



A while back when my hubby and I were dating... like a LONG time ago... high school days:)  I was really stumped on what to get him for Valentine's Day.  I've mentioned before that he is not the most mushy guy around. He is your typical "man's man" and doesn't exactly wear his heart on his sleeve, but I wanted to give him something cheap affordable that he would actually like. He has quite the sweet tooth, so I thought some candy would be fun, but I wanted to jazz it up a bit so I wrote this corny  cute poem to attach and I thought I would share it with all of you. I even created a free printable to make it even easier for you!





There are so many cute packaging ideas for these tags.

 Get it??? The poem says HUGS and KISSES and the bag and the jar are filled with Hershey's Hugs and Kisses! ( my kisses are purple aka dark chocolate... my favorite... YUMMM)
So this is my idea of a super cute, super affordable, last minute Valentine's day gift for that special someone:) 
Hope you guys enjoy!!!! 



click on the image to download the printable:)








share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Pin It!

One Response to “XoXo- Free Valentine's Printable”

  1. Very cute! Although I don't have a "honey" I could use these for some special peeps in my life for sure-Thank you for sharing this(;

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover